MTN Nigeria is looking to hire qualified candidates as Customer Relationship Officer in Lagos Nigeria.
- Contribute to the sustenance of the mtn brand by providing high quality customer care to all mtn’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Up and cross sell mtn products and services (telemarketing) to grow spend.
- Ensure key customer data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Monitor accounts as assigned by partners.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.
- Educate customers on mtn products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance mtnn’s business, image and services.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Collaborate with segment management to develop customised educational content for customer education
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with mtn’s vb and values.
- Ensure implementation of established legal collections policies and procedures
- Identify problematic accounts working in conjunction with credit management team.
- Co-ordinate the computation of cost-benefit analysis for accounts handed over for legal collections.
- Identify and isolate accounts for legal actions and bad debt write-offs based on cost-benefit analysis
- Collate reports for different sectors in the corporate portfolio.
- Ensure proper reporting of recovered and un-recovered amounts
- Perform software installation and configuration requests to customer satisfaction.
- Perform incidence escalation process in compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Normal mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Requirements, Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the service industry
- Experience in a call center (prepaid/postpaid) environment
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in english.
- Basic gsm
- Mtn products & services
- Relationship management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes.
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND.