- Address No 23, Church Gate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- ND, HND, Bsc in any discipline, or suitable equivalent.
- 1 -5 years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward CV to [email protected]