Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable career as ‘ASSOCIATES’ in the Tax function.
Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world’s most sought after clients.Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (any course of study) with a minimum grade of second class upper divisionHND degree with a minimum grade of upper credit
- Not more than 26 years old by 31 December 2016
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
- Basic knowledge of taxation in Nigeria
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.