We are the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys and Guinness.
The primary focus of this role will be to develop and implement business plans for key modern trade customers for Mainstream Spirits portfolio. These business plans will be geared towards identifying, building and maintaining relationships with key MTOs in order to maximize sales and profit and to ensure proper execution of pricing and promotional programs. This will include product promotions within these key accounts in order to maximise brand awareness and bottom line growth.
Role and Accountabilities
- Plan and implement a Key Account Strategy
- Deliver the Mainstream Spirit’s strategy across Key Accounts.
- Plan and implement a relationship development plan to provide value
- Manage the pipeline of opportunities
- Performance/Satisfaction Measurement
- Demonstrate high integrity and build great relationship with internal and external partners.
- Be imaginative in finding solution to issues, anticipating trends and opportunities, and pursuing opportunities for the business.
- Act as a positive representative of the company, upholding the company’s reputation.
- Demonstrate drive to make a difference to business performance through brilliant execution, thoroughness and high standard in everything you do.
- Ability to create focus and clarity for team, with clear communication on on-going activities to provide context.
- Grow your capability and experience.
- Identify, build, develop and maintain customer relationships with key accounts or channels.
- Direct calls on customers to sell in initiatives such as new brands and packages and marketing promotions.
- Resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Build and execute sales forecasting and ensure proper execution of pricing, promotional programs and Customer Agreements (CA) or channel pricing.
- Ensure in-outlet standards are executed per channel direction
- Develop and implement sales incentive promotions.
- Execute creative marketing promotions.
- Obtain authorization from customer to sell and deliver
- Develop and deliver sales presentations.
- Communicate market conditions with internal sales force
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate caliber
- Minimum 5 – 6 years commercial experience in sales or marketing.
- Good track record with translating strategy into action.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Budget management experience;
- Influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Barriers to Success in Role
- Ineffective planning and execution of brand and account activity
- Inability to plan and implement strategically.
- Loss of personal integrity.
How to Apply
Click on link above to apply