- Address No 23, Church Gate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
- Developing nutrition plans for clients.
- Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information patient database.
- Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
- Speaking to groups to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
- Willingness to continue training and research to keep current on the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV to [email protected]