Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Uphold AB Inbev safety standards
- Adherance to AB Inbev Safety Policy
- Implement and adhere to DPO & VPO driver safety requirements
- Compliance to road rules and legislation
- Contnious improvement of safety performance
- Ad herance to ABinbev DPO safety standards
- Ad herance to delivery SOP
- Manage fuel
- Green band driving ad herance
- Complete vehicle pre and post trip inspection
- Checks number of goods for deliver and plans and instructs crew on sequence of product to be packed
- Completes log sheets as required.
- Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery.
- Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises offloading process.
- Reports complaints or difficulties experienced to Supervisor.
- Accepts cheques/cash as specified on invoice.
- Counts empties before loading.
- Reads and records kilometres and hands to appropriate person.
- Ensures delivery invoices are properly completed and hands to appropriate person
- Follow routes as determined by planner
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of an S.S.C.E
Valid driver license to drive Heavy Duty vehicle
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent driving skills with good eyesight
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to handle customer queries, liaison
- Ability to use electronic equipment