SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited is recruiting for temporary Eko Tower Security Officer – M/F.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Eko Tower Security Officer – M/F
- Assist to coordinate the activities of the Security Coordination Room (SCR).
- Plan, deploy and monitor the Intervention Team in line with the need.
- Monitor security situation in Lagos and the South West and report accordingly.
- Advise on Intervention/Patrol deployment and operations
- Producing Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual reports of the Security Department and maintain DW Security database
- Liaison with the Facility Protection Coordinator (FPC) for all offices and residences.
- IST Correspondent responsible for liaison with Telecoms and IT department for all related needs.
- Functioning as a member of the Emergency Management Team
- Any other Service as may be assigned from time to time
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities
- Preferable a retired Military or police officer with 5-10 years experience.
- Good communication, negotiating, decision making, investigative and analytical skills are required for this position.
- Good knowledge of the computers and electronic security systems
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!