Electrical Engineer – The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Extensive knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering systems, principles, and practices
– Develop and review requirements, specifications, and drawings for mechanical and electrical systems elements
– Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements
– Review, consult, design, and supervise site installations of all the electrical and mechanical requirements of all LDF Projects.
– Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
– Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements
– Research and analyze data, such as supplier design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
– Set specifications and check the design of mechanical and electromechanical products and systems.
– Plan, direct and coordinate all on-site M&E activities to comply with LDF and government specifications, requirements and codes.
– Communicate clearly and effectively with LDF team, as well as the public, contractors, and consultants.
– Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
– Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Make presentations and draft technical instructions.
– Read blueprints to determine the ways and sequences to assemble building equipment
– Oversee project productions efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
– Monitor materials submission and approvals and review updating of materials schedule to mitigate any construction delays.
– Assist in updating and achieving schedule requirements
– Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
– Cooperate with team members in complying with relevant health and safety legislations, policies, and procedures.
– Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
– Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function.
– Extensive knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering systems, principles, and practices.
– Extensive knowledge in preparing, reviewing, and interpreting engineering plans and technical specifications.
– Extensive knowledge of electrification systems for lighting, fire equipment, and HVAC.
– Extensive knowledge of Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering language and terms
– Working knowledge of design and preparation of documents for bidding
– Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, consultants, the public, etc.
– Ability to prioritize and follow-up on the status of projects
– Strong attention to detail.
– Strong technical background.
– Team Player.