Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Energy and Fluids Artisan will;
- Operate Machine and Equipment
- Maintain, Repair and Optimise Plant and Associate Devices
- Perform Autonomous Maintenance
- Work In Team
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Min – HND or equivalents in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and/or additional Technical qualifications.
- Min of 2 – 3 years’ experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or process environment.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Systemic problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices