Polaris Bank Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading financial Institution. A systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions. We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the high attitude to thrive in a highly motivated environment?
- Are you ready to define yourself?
- If yes, then you can become a part of polaris family
- At polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives to enable our employees to meet their career aspirations
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing in our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build our banking career
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Application Deadline: 16th April, 2019
Test Date: 27th April, 2019
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!