Ericsson: Head Network Performance Improvement
To secure clear responsibility for the network optimization and capacity control areas of the Customer network / from a multi-vendor perspective, according to contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy, ensuring the cost-effectiveness and technical performance of the complete solution.
- Provide management with reports of Radio/Core/Transmission performance and / or other performance reports applicable to the service delivery on a scheduled basis per vendor area
- Define Network routines, schedules and reporting based on goals and priorities defined in line with WLA’s with vendors
- Planning & Coordination of work for Network based on main goals and priorities defined by operations management and in collaboration with GNPOC
- Attend and setup managements meetings in the capacity of Assessment / Goal setting responsible for Network activities with GNPOC
- Responsible for Dimensioning and Capacity Management
- Responsible for Capacity Planning Guidelines (based on traffic FC, network build-out etc)
- Responsible for Capacity Monitoring, Network Tuning and Neighbor relation Optimization Guidelines
- Analysis of Network Quality & Performance
- Responsible for developing KPI’s and escalation of deviations in KPI’s as per contract
- Implementation Management (acceptance management, quality control of deliveries in customer network)
Knowledge and Experience required
The right candidate will have Nigerian experience and be able to negotiate with both Nigerian and Indian authorities.
Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Telecommunications or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience preferably familiar with Ericsson processes/procedures and good internal contact network.
- Ability to work on senior management level.
- A profound overview of different technical areas in telecom, Datacom and can quickly acquire new knowledge and digest new information.
- Knowledge of Ericsson’s organization, products and services.
- Understands and analyses complex issues or problems, both current and potential, in order to identify the most appropriate solutions.
- Uses strategic vision to define priorities and plan time, budget and resources realistically to achieve business objectives.
- Strong willed and excellent negotiation skills
- Adherence to Code of Ethics and our Core values
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driven and self-starter, ability to push supporting functions to be able to deliver as to Ericsson commitment levels
- Diplomacy and task-oriented, getting the right balance