- Address Lekki
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Processing of sales orders.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among clientele.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and Clients
- Handling correspondence
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- know your way around a computer and social media
- Vast experience working with a start up Building from scratch
- Ownership of processes and implementation of ideas
- A wonderful team with loads of perks!
- Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- social media saavy
- Professional discretion
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.