General Electric GE is recruiting Executive Assistant in Nigeria.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Administrative and Executive Support. Positions requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
- Supports one or a group of managers, including calendar/diary management, etc.
- Signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributes to project as a team member.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Administration and Support).
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.