Ikeja Electric needs External Communications Coordinator (Business Unit). See details of the offer below:
- Drive the overall external communications strategy to all Ikeja Electric’s stakeholders enhancing and strengthening the position and image of the company- while complying with all IE procedures, rules and code of practice
- Manage all external communications channels and ensure all employees are fully engaged and aware on all the activities and projects of the company
- Act as Liaison executives for all IE Business Units/Undertakings
- Work with communities in the IE Network to ensure appropriate information management is maintained as well as act as liaison executives for IE.
- Build and sustain relationships with community leaders.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles
- Organise all CDCs, CDAs, and all customer engagement meetings.
- Work closely with affiliate leaders, corporate partners and internal liaisons to ensure stakeholder and Ikeja Electric expectations are met
- Identify main stakeholder groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Act as brand custodians across all Business Units/Undertakings (work closely with internal communication/Brand Team.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and public/media relations, or related field with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian Power Sector
- Internal & External Communication
- Stakeholder Management
- Speech/Letter writing/Presentations
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus