- Address 56 Enitan street surulere Lagos Nigeria
We are looking for multi-skilled candidates who can balance technical maintenance with good people skills. Facilities Managers are responsible for creating a suitable working environment, ensuring facilities are always clean and installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure, among other duties.
Moreover, Facilities Managers need to be able to attend to multiple concerns involving both workers and their working environment, requiring good organizational and multitasking ability.
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
- 1 years in facilities management.
- Project management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management