FHI360 Nigeria currently needs Field Coordinator.
The Field Coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating field site operations, facilities, supplies and support services and ensuring the public and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order so as to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities. S/he will manage field site staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all field site operations including all logistical support for program activities and ensure that all facilities at the field site run efficiently.
- Supervise field site staff.
- Update the Response Coordinator & Maiduguri Response Team on all program activities.
- Contribute to planning and coordination of field activities.
- Plan and organize ordering and stocking of program materials.
- Coordinate and ensure effective and smooth management of the car parking space at the field site.
- Oversee the upkeep, rehabilitation and maintenance of facilities including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventive maintenance programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff and recipients of assistance.
- Good analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow.
- Perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy.
- Interact with diplomacy and tact and follow-up on requests in timely and efficient manner.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
- Record keeping, report preparation, filing methods and records management techniques.
- Written and oral fluent communication in Hausa and English.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field with 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations is an advantage.