Covantage BPO Limited is recruiting for fulltime Finance Manager.
Covantage BPO Limited, a leading advisory and outsourcing company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Developing and maintain the company’s internal financial controls
- Managing external relationships with banks, tax and regulatory authorities, clients and suppliers.
- Managing the Company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Preparation of all financial information for the company, including quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS, management reports, financial analysis to support decision making
- Providing financial and tax advisory services to clients
- The development of world class financial plans, in alignment with the overall company strategic business model, Treasury management
- Performing other duties assigned.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Finance/Accounting
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Finance and Accounts with minimum of 3 years in Managerial role.
- Ability to prepare/review complex financial models
- Above average proficiency in the use of MS Office package
- ACA or ACCA certification is compulsory.
- Demonstrated understanding of business strategy, process management, revenue and cost management
- Familiarity with IFRS and its implementation
- Familiarity with the audit & statutory requirements
- Treasury management and advisory skills
- Working knowledge of tax and statutory remittances
- Prior Consulting Experience is an added advantage.