CAMRIS International, a member of The Partners for Global Research and Development Group, seeks a qualified Financial and Administrative Manager for an upcoming multi-year USAID-funded contract with the overall goal of The Learning Program is for USAID/Nigeria to become a premier practitioner of program monitoring and evaluation with an embedded learning and adaptive culture which ensure Mission activities strategically align with USAID/Nigeria’s CDCS development objectives. The ultimate expected results are to strengthen USAID’s M&E system, to enhance M&E capacity of local entities, to improve accountability and the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning and adapting, and to maintain strategic alignment with the Development Objectives outlined in the Mission’s CDCS.
The Financial and Administrative Manager responsibilities :
- Will include developing a USAID- compliant Financial Management and Reporting system.
- S/he will produce financial and budget reports, develop procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitor project budgets, maintain accurate financial records on project activities, monitor transactions to ensure compliance with USAID-regulations, prepare and submit monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, oversee USAID-required audits.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Business Administration options or equivalent and an ACA/ACCA/CPA or other recognized professional accounting
- Progressively responsible experience as a senior finance manager with a reputable NGO, development contractor or donor agency is
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of professional accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology (private sector, governmental, and nonprofit) and an ability to understand accounting practices and procedures; to analyze data, narrative reports, and workload flow charts,
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with accounting and non-accounting individuals. Proficiency in Microsoft programs i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software
- Experience in managing and administering sub-awards and audits
- Experience with funds control and monitoring of fraud and abuse.
Nigerian nationals are encouraged to apply.