Hobark International Limited needs Financial Analyst in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Balance sheet account review and reconciliation and preparation of associated BS notes.
- P&L variance analysis including review of detailed revenue and cost transactions.
- Subsystem control including client receivables collections and DSO reporting, fixed assets, payroll and inventory.
- Participation to physical count (inventory, fixed assets) and reconciliation with sub-ledger.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
- Control over systems posting and reporting.
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
- Assist in the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies
- Provide assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements
- Provide financial and taxation advice on business structures, plans and operations
- May appraise cash flow and financial risk of capital investment projects
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Professional qualification desired (ICAN/ ACCA)