IHS Towers needs Fixed Assets Accountant in Nigeria.
Analyze and process asset transactions on General Ledger and Fixed Asset Register.
- Contribute towards improvement of controls related to inventory.
- Reconcile PPE sub-ledger accounts to GL on a timely basis.
- Analyze all asset transactions for accuracy and completeness.
- Update and maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist to develop fixed assets accounting policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure efficient file administration and safeguard fixed asset transaction documents.
- Analyze asset additions for capitalization and depreciation.
- Process asset transactions on GL and Fixed Asset Register.
- Participate in fixed asset verification and tagging process.
- Ensure proper filing and safe custody of fixed asset transaction documents.
- Prepare monthly schedules for non-network asset additions and disposals.
- Compile support documentation for Capital Acceptance Certificate processing.
- Account Closure
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Internal Audit
Education and Experience
- First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Relevant professional part qualification – ICAN, ACCA, or CIMA will be an added advantage
- Between three (1) and five (3) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience with at least 2 years in fixed assets accounting
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the name and location of the role. Advert closes on October 11, 2018