Dangote Cement Plc actively seeking Fleet Manager – Dangote.
Project Description :
The position is responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of buses and other support vehicles to ensure the safe and economical usage of vehicles.
Job Responsibilities :
• Oversee the repair and maintenance operation for all DCP Trucks.
• Coordinate vehicle concerns and issues with DCP trucks.
• Research and develop specifications for vehicles, equipment, supplies and materials.
• Plan/develop and execute a vehicle and equipment replacement schedule.
• Maintain equipment records in accordance with federal, state and local laws, policy or Regulation and state inspection.
• Review/process purchase requisitions for parts and supplies.
• Review financial/b
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• You hold a degree in business administration or in a technical field, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred;
• You possess at least five (5) years of extensive experience in a similar role;
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
• Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
• Project management experience
• People management skills