Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- To provide efficient and result oriented logistics support to the company at optimum cost.
- Data processing and report generation.
- Documents processing.
- Raising requisitions and follow-up with approvals.
- Keep and update vehicles particulars as at when due.
- Ensure day to day fueling of company’s vehicles
- Keep vehicles fueling and maintenance record and generate weekly report.
- Keep movement log book and generate weekly reports.
- Collate reports from BU’s and generate central reports.
- Maintain and keep updated the fleet inventory and asset register.
- Maintain drivers register
- Maintain office equipment.
- Able to use fleet management software.
- Minimum of OND in any social or science courses.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office ( Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Words)
- Good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good planning and organisation skills