Hobark International, Inc. actively searching for FPSO Painting Supervior
4/5/2016 12:47:38 PM
Oil & Gas, Engineering
To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC)
packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
Ensure that painting activities during fabrication is in accordance with the design and minimise the non
conformance painting result.
- To ensure good communication between COMPANY Team and CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOR
- To ensure that all painting procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate
- To ensure that all painting activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and
Company / project specifications mainly GS EP COR 350.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor painting materials delivered at Site: storage and preservation.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to painting/PFP/insulation in due time.
- Review and comment site queries related to painting/PFP/insulation works and co-ordinate the response
with corrosion engineer leader.
- Close communication and exchange/share an information/constraint at yard with Corrosion Engineer leader
- To ensure safety issues of used painting materials as hazardous materials.
- To ensure safe working practices are carried out by CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOT and VENDORS,
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when
necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To keep record volume of painting used on Nigerian Content packages including hull appurtenance.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of
- To report to the Painting Superintendent on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) and highlight critical
problems, discrepancies and dysfunctions if any,
- To issue Daily and Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Maintain up to date activity follow up (progress, etc.),
- Participate in the inspection activities,
- To follow and clear Punch list
Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience (painting and
coating) in Oil and Gas production projects
Qualification: Certified by an approved organization such as ACQPA-FROSIO, NACE Level 3
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- Good knowledge on Computer utilisation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc