WTSEnergy needs FPSO Training Facilitator in Nigeria.
About the job
- Develop general training modules on the overview of the company’s FPSO operations for all personnel..
- Organize and deliver training sessions as scheduled in collaboration with the Training Coordinator.
- Deliver training assessments before and after training sessions to ascertain impact of training delivered.
- Continuously perform evaluations of training module documentations (slides, supporting write-up, quiz, and
- training manual) and delivery style with the support of engineers and technicians to reflect the technical
- requirements of the Company’s FPSO Operations.
- Manage all training session documentations and provide regular copy to the Training Coordinator.
- Develop new training modules as necessary based on any modification to the facilities.
- Maintain and propose development of the process simulators
- Deliver on the job training support to production operators.
- Perform site general presentation as requested.
- 5 years or more on Oil and Gas trainer positions, preferably onsite.
- 20 years or more experience in Oil and Gas related positions.
- Offshore experience.
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.