Printivo.com is looking for Full Stack Developer to join its staff at Lagos office.
What you will do
By full stack, we mean a lot of back end work and some front end work.
- Constantly iterate existing features on Printivo’s web to print platform
- Rapidly build end-to-end features from scratch for Printivo’s web to print Platform.
- Squash bugs as they come up because you can’t stand crappy software and really, you hate when things are broken.
- Talk and meet end users directly because you care about what they think.
- You will be creating online experiences for physical print products.
- Constantly bring your product ideas to the table because we’ll listen.
- Create better and smarter ways to get things done.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience
- A strong understanding of how web applications work.
- Experience in PHP, MySQL, MVC Framework (CakePHP/Laravel) required.
- Can move seamlessly between front-end, back-end, middle-end… any “end” really
- Love creating processes and tools that help developers focus on quality.
- A “Go getter ” attitude; understand that whatever you build will continuously grow and be edited for improvements. Nothing is a waste of time.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent (This is not a deal breaker)
- Experience using Nginx & IIS web servers +Plus
- Remote friendly
- Personal internet
- Access to paid resources such as courses on Udacity and development tools
- Opportunity to learn about running a startup in Nigeria and being able experiment or dip your hands anywhere in the stack including UX design and marketing
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment.
- You will be working directly with other young minds in print, design, sales, marketing and more.
Interested ? Send cv to [email protected]