As the Single Point of Contact for a portfolio of customers the candidate will be responsible for the execution of high quality services projects including resolution of technical & commercial issues ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
The role includes ownership of the customer relationship & ability to meet internal GE objectives. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage project and portfolio Profit and Loss (Sales to CM) including all financial aspects of services projects: sales, cost/scope management, invoicing and collections.
- Schedule and coordinate services activities between customers and fulfillment centers (Field Services, Depot, Parts, Asset Management, etc.), coordinating all teams to provide the highest level of service and in compliance with contracted Terms & Conditions and GE financial requirements.
- Direct and administer project-related activities to ensure that projects are completed on-time, within internal and external requirements.
- Manage financial aspects of services projects. Assist in development of cost estimates, cost tracking and reporting and productivity initiatives.
- Review and manage warranty claims for your portfolio of customers
- Drive customer satisfaction assessments (NPS), field data (COF, reliability), and corrective actions
- Provide information and drive sales regarding the latest advancements in conversion, modification & upgrade opportunities to owner & as well as other up selling opportunities.
- Prepare pricing & quotes for flow-type services.
- Implement and drive continuous process improvements
- Passionate customer service orientation
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
- Technical knowledge of power generation and/or turbine equipment and operations
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Fluent English language oral and written communication skills · BSME/BSEE degree or equivalent experience
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- 3-5 years of experience in power generation, preferably with aeroderivative gas turbine technology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer events simultaneously, sense of urgency.
- Ability to contribute effectively to team-working situations and group discussions.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive work style with strong drive to achieve results to grow.