Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Full Time Full Time Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Agege, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Asaba, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benin, Benue State, Borno State, Calabar, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Egbokodo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ikorodu Road, Ikot Ekpene, Ilesa, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Lagos, Nigeria, lekki, Mainland, Maryland Lagos, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Onne, Osun State, Owerri, Oyo State, Plateau State, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Ubeji, Uyo, Warri, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Sell complex technical products and/or services – limited number of the GE products typically specializing in a single product/line and carries an overlay quota. Not Primarily an account-assigned but work with account-assigned Managers to close sale. Manage and coordinate technical selling as a technical product expert to develop, present sales proposals and systems solutions, and assist to close complex technical sales. Typically 5-8 years direct work experience.
– Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary for closure
– Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
– Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
– Making cold calls to potential customers
– Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
– Representing the company at relevant trade association meetings, medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company
– Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
– Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
– Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
– Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
– Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or Life Sciences field (e.g. medical physicists, pharmaceutical, Radiography).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Presentation skills
– Team working skills
– Willing to travel extensively
– A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
– Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
– Valid motor vehicle license
Quality Specific Goals
– Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
– Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
– Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Previous experience in sales
2. Previous experience selling capital goods
3. Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers