Aquada Development Corporation is seeking a General Manager that will direct and coordinate company objectives. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer company policies by directing and coordinating all department activities to implement long-range goals and objectives to meet profitability objectives.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confer with the chief administrative officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develop and implement business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and product development.
- Oversee production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Oversee projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Review operations and plan to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Review and approve preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success as an General Manager or the equivalent.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.