Baker Hughes, a GE company is recruiting Geotechnician in Nigeria.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- Provides data input/output support to the Geoscience Center for client digital and hardcopy deliverables.
- Assists in making job backups and weekly/monthly backups.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- High School Diploma or OND or Technical Certificate.
- Basic knowledge of plotting and digital data output routines of the software being used
- Knowledge of different data formats of digital tapes.
- Proficient in personal productivity applications
- Excellent communication skills in English.