Our Human Resources Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in Human Resources management – full understanding of HR Best Practicesand international experience, also understanding of how key directions of HRM works together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your programme we will give you:
- A real job with real impact from day one.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
- Chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
- are looking for an international career in Human Resources,
- speak English fluently,
- have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience,
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities,
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background,
- have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual,
- are internationally mobile,
The only question is: Are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our HR Graduate Programme!