- Address Era-Olu Plaza, 74, Ladipo str, by chicken George roundabout off Palm Avenue Matori, Lagos
Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialisation in pharmaceutical products, due to the restructuring presently going on in their company, they urgently require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: Graduate Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc Pharmacology
- 1 to 2 years of Experience,
- Analyzing Information,
- Administering Medication,
- Legal Compliance,
- Quality Focus,
- Attention to Detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job with your current Resume/CV’s to: [email protected] Make your name and position applied for as the heading for your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process.