Deloitte is seeking Grants Consultant to join its team in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Grants Consultant will support Power Africa Nigeria by designing and delivering a transparent process for the grant-making process within the Rural Electrification Agency (REA), currently through the Rural Electrification Fund (REF), based on lessons learnt from the first phase of implementation and incorporating them in the design for next phases of administering such grants.
- Analyse the current process
- Document lessons learnt from the existing process
- Revise process design
- Develop evaluation criteria
- Create transparency in the process, such as creating a platform for submission of applications/self-evaluation etc.
- Liaise with REA/REF teams to have their buy-in to the process
- Train and institutionalize the process
- Experience with designing/operating grants. Nigeria experience preferred.
- Experience working with government departments in emerging market environments.
- Effective communication skills and ability to coordinate between various stakeholders, including government departments and private sector organisations, DFIs, local commercial banks etc.
- Extremely detail oriented and comfortable developing and/or working with project plans/timelines
- Flexible and able to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 10 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 20 years of experience.
Applications from qualified individuals should be sent to [email protected] on or before Wednesday, 31 October, 2018.