The Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE Nigeria is seeking Growth Analyst to join its award winning workforce.
The job scope of the Growth Analyst will primarily entail driving growth and engagement in alignment with the Enterprise Innovation Framework of the Exchange. The prospective candidate is expected to possess cross-functional skills and capabilities that will enable him or her work closely with relevant teams such as Marketing, Sales, Engineering (Frontend especially) and product management. S/he is expected to have a good grasp and knowledge of the Nigerian Financial & Capital Market Ecosystem. From a Growth perspective, the candidate should be a self-starter with pedigree in bootstrapping businesses or solutions from ideas to execution and to operation.
- Conversion especially on digital channels. Grow digital products through smart hacks and deep partnerships, with minimal emphasis on budgets only
- Effective use of tools like “Optimize” and/or other mainstream A/B testing tools to achieve quality results
- Utilise big data to analyse and understand data (including user feedback) and turning the data into actionable insights that shrink costs and raise user numbers
- Improve user experience through extensive knowledge of product marketing or UX (or both)
- Choose, in alignment with the Enterprise Innovation Framework, which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on. Bring traditional and creative ideas into how to achieve those KPIs. Analyzing data and users’ feedback. Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric. Drive traffic to the organisation’s website, landing pages, social media handles and apps
- Understand conversion rate optimisation (CRO) principles and hacks and apply CRO hacks to any businesses. Work on a lean startup process. Work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritise growth channels. Optimise channels in order to always improve the performance of business. Scale and automate the growth processes. Be knowledgeable about referral marketing and beable to create viral growth
- Stay current on industry and technology trends – FinTech and Capital Market Technology
- Demonstrate knowledge of a range of financial/capital market products and asset types including: Equities, Fixed Income, ETFs, and Derivatives
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Leveraging Technology
- BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Data Science or a related field
- Certification in Digital Marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking.