Forte Oil – The Door to a World of Human Capital challenge. Want to play on a truly global field? Here’s your chance to up your game to a new level
Job Title: HCA Officer
Reports To: HCA Advisor
Job Band: TBA
Function: Human Capital and Administration
Sub Function: Service Delivery
To contribute to the implementation, coordination and Purpose Statement: provision of an efficient administrative support to the delivery of the Human Capital strategy which is aligned with the business objectives of Forte Oil.
- Provide Human Capital administrative support to all employees in the assigned business units.
- Work with line managers to deliver agreed recruitment and training plans required by the assigned functions.
- Monitor and verify that departmental records are stored in compliance with the company’s’ record management policy.
- Provides support in ensuring that performance Objectives processes for all assigned business units’ employees are aligned with company objectives.
- Implement Human Capital employee service function across all business units including but not limited to managing documentations on Medical, Leave administration, Confirmation, Records management etc.
- Collate reports/feedback on Human Capital processes e.g. recruitment, data sheet information on monthly basis on new employee resumption, disciplinary hearings, re-designation, transfer, salary increase, exits, training plans etc.
- Provide support through the use of the HRIS to significantly enhance the effectiveness of the Human Capital process.
- Support functional units in ensuring units compliance to Human Capital policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and The position requires an HR professional with a first degree
Experience: in social science or similar field and at least 2 years work
experience in a relevant role. The incumbent needs to be
able to think strategically and be able to find solutions to
address the unique needs in the company.
The following skills are essential:
- Ability to work with extremely confidential and sensitive data.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Active member of at least one relevant professional body.
- Sound knowledge of oil and gas industry/downstream sector.
Working Relationships: Internal: The Human Resources team, All assigned business units’ staff, Other internal colleagues in other functional areas across all locations
External: Service providers
Method of Application: Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV with subject: ‘HCA Officer-FO/HCA/SD/0316 to email@example.com.
Other important NIL information:
Application deadline: 7th April 2016
For: Forte Oil
Recruitment team, Human Capital & Administration.