WTS Energy is seeking Head, Compliance and Risk Management to join its workforce in Nigeria.
- Spearhead the entire compliance architecture and coordinate risk management efforts of the Organization.
- Drive the establishment and continual improvement of all Management Systems Standards to ensure that organization derives maximum benefits from its system certifications and remains certified
- Manage the regulatory compliance and risk management activities for all client vessels, FPSOs, liaise with government agencies and track all licenses and permits for offshore activities.
- Take ownership and Coordinate the Electronic-Based Management System (EBMS) of COMPANY (known as Share Point) and monitor its content to ensure that Quality Assurance is applied.
- Facilitating review of procedures- at project and office levels- in relation to matters of risk and compliance.
- Train and develop employees in understanding policies and procedures;
- Assist and offer advice/guidance on individual employee relations cases within department ensuring they meet the requirements of company policies;
- Promote staff morale and workplace safety in accordance with SHEQ policies;
- Reporting of all incidents in line with set SHEQ and Security procedures
- Knowledge of IMS implementation related issues e.g., duplications, retrieval, approval etc.
- Knowledge in risk management, Compliance and ISO9001:2015
- Major IT Skills (Computer literate) to include Microsoft office and SharePoint tools.
- Presentation and report writing.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize and respond at short notice;
- Understanding of Information management security, document management system and document use/compliance in all areas of work and departments.