United Bank for Africa Plc is looking to hire Head, Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organisations in Nigeria.
- Develop and execute strategies for business development and penetration also maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client’s companies.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective to grow the business across Africa
- Create and buidl relationships with Development Financial Institutions (DFIs), Multilateral Organisations for the purpose of securing funding support for projects
- Monitor performance reporting on financial and other covenants entered by the Bank in respect of cash management services projects in crisis areas.
- Develop and retain relationships with Multilateral Organisations by active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions meet their needs
- Proposal, presentation and business plan formulation for funding alternatives and solutions to DFIs and other Donor Organisations
- Work to identify partnership opportunities and manage all stakeholders
- Proffer innovative solutions and work closely to deliver successful projects across Africa
- Coordinating the execution of business initiatives by identifying business opportunities and developing financing solutions to meet the needs of clients
- Analysing business opportunities through comprehensive industry, client and prospect research
- Co-ordinate and manage any required due diligence process in respect of the funding options being considered
- Building new relationships with potential portfolio investors from international markets clients for the purpose of securing low cost medium and long term funds for the Bank
- Required to interact with diverse customers from the Donor, Development, NGO and Projects space and should have good relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively project manage as will be expected to work closely with diverse teams across the bank to deliver and submit RFPs within specified deadlines
- Ability to analyze and research information is critical
- Analytical – logical and numerical
- Good communication and presentation skills are a prerequisite
- Sound financial knowledge, understanding of banking products and digital banking services would be an advantage
- University Degrees in: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and/or related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualification – ICAN, CFA, Masters would be an advantage
- 9 years relevant bank experience, 11 years non-banking but related experience