Hobark International Ltd currently need Head Subsurface in Lagos, Nigeria. See details of the offer below:
- Determine and deliver the ongoing Reserves Review and Field Development Plan with the aim of maximising the asset value according to Client’s corporate strategic objectives.
- Working in conjunction with the asset production and engineering team.
- Review analysed data (logs, cores, pressures & PVT) from drilled wells & production data from producing wells and update static & dynamic models to optimise field development, production and reservoir management.
- Evaluate economic attractiveness of business opportunities in designated fields, exploration acreage and production ventures and co-ordinate related technical and commercial activities.
- Represent the company externally as a technical expert on subsurface matters with government, partners and industry conventions and forums.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Geology, Geophysics etc. (Minimum Second class upper)
- A Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering will be an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years in E&P environment with subsurface/wells management knowledge and experience including reservoir engineering, well engineering, exploration geology, geophysics and geomatics, operations geology, production engineering and reservoir management.
- An understanding and appreciation of the capital projects and operations disciplines and how they interact with subsurface/wells function.
- Strong understanding of Field Development Planning process including interface with, and roles of process and facilities engineering and production operations.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modelling and designing concepts.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies