- Salary Offer NEGOTIABLE NEGOTIABLE
An health educator Plans, implements, and evaluates health education and training programs on health and wellness, conferences, and other associated activities for individual, group, and/or community needs.
Collaborates with other health specialists to ascertain health needs, develop desirable health goals, and determine availability of professional health services. Develops and maintain cooperation between public, civic, professional, and voluntary agencies. May specialize in specific healthcare professions, such as alcohol abuse, pediatrics, and obstetrics and gynecology e.t.c.
- TRAVELS AND TOURS
- INCENTIVES WHEN MERITED ON REGULAR BASIS
- SOCIAL AND PERSONAL EXPOSURE
- Plans, develops, and designs health education and training programs, including preparation, facilitation, and follow-up.
- Evaluates programs; performs research on relevant topics, and develops and/or revises curriculum modules and/or presentation materials as appropriate.
- Presents lectures and training to groups and/or individuals, as appropriate.
- Coordinates the activities of consultants, agencies, and other providers involved in specific programs.
- Participates in the development of marketing and promotional goals and strategies, as appropriate; may write grant proposals and seek funding for programs.
- Serves as a point of contact in area of expertise; refers clients to other support services, such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services, and employment services, as appropriate.
- Prepares and disseminates educational and informational materials.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Maintains current knowledge base on specific health issues, particularly in area of expertise.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
How To Apply
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO [email protected] OR CALL AND CHAT ON WHATSAPP 08124078771 FOR DETAILS.