Cost & Reporting Coordinator – The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Cost & Reporting Coordinator
Knowledge in project & cost reporting
– To organise a financial reporting format for LDF Management and final users.
– Consolidate ongoing LDF projects using a unified reporting system
– Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from vendors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
– Co-ordinate Budget exercises i.e. Budget preparation, analysis & Follow-up of budget figures / commitments / performances
– Preparation and follow-up of Life of Projects and Long Term Investments.
– Preparation of LDF Monthly project report to management and team members in order to capture progress, achievements, recommendations and challenges.
– Preparation of LDF Annual report.
– Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting & monitoring of milestone progress vis-à-vis planning and funding.
– Coordinate and works with the project management team to resolve project issues in relation to cost / payments to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
– Perform project costing related reporting to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
– Ensures that all LDF Financial activities are SOX compliance.
– Participate in budget defense exercises with senior partners (NAPIMS).
– Attend to all internal and external audit queries.
– Prepare briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
– Monitor the financial procedures in the department as per company policies, procedures and standards. Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Skills Required:
– Knowledge in project & cost reporting
– Skills in following and effectively communicating verbal and written instructions
– Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
– Ability to successfully handle conflicts and pressures associated with meeting deadlines to complete assignments.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with co-workers, other COMPANY employees, contractors , and representatives from governmental and non-governmental agencies
– Demonstrated ability to lead, supervise, train and evaluate the work of others
Qualifications / Experience Required
– Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, accounting, or any related field.
– A master degree will be an added advantage.
– At least 10 – 15 years work experience in Cost and Project reporting.
– Affluent in spoken and written English, French is a plus.