Ikeja Electric is looking for HR Operations Specialist in addition to our workforce.
- Designs and oversees the efficient delivery of transactional HR policies/processes and services to employees.
- Manages the disciplinary and grievance procedures for the organization and ensures compliance.
- Generates reports and insights on disciplinary and other people related processes while engaging relevant stakeholders with a view to drive improvement.
- Ensure that all Managers/Supervisors are trained in, understand and comply with disciplinary policies and processes.
- Oversees employee attrition and exit while generating insights for management update, decision making and or process improvement.
- Supervises all activities related to terminal benefits, voluntary retirement cases, loans and allowances, employee grievance and establishment matters
- Ensures the availability of right terms and conditions of service and enabling the right infrastructure and facilities that will enable a healthy work climate.
- Develops curriculums and training classes on harassment, discrimination and/or other related topics for deployment to employees.
- Responsible for managing Records Management Policy and all employee document storage or archival procedures in Employee Relations.
- Interprets and provides guidance on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Oversees the documentation of new hires and confirmation processing; observing trends, gaps and proffering solutions for process improvement.
- Facilitate appropriate consultation with external stakeholders in Labour such as the Ministry of Labour, Nigeria Employee Consultative Forum, Chartered Institute of Personal Management e.t.c.
- Monitor and ensure organization’s compliance with government regulations in labour matters
- Maintains effective relationship with labour unions to promote continued industrial harmony.
- Handles industrial disputes while participating in negotiation/dispute resolution sessions with the Union as required.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Perform any other duties and/or projects as requested by the Head of Unit / Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within an HR operations or HR shared service function
- Good knowledge of Nigerian labour laws and Global HR best practice standards
- Ability to manage HR project rollouts and on-going people processes within a large organization
- Employee Relations Management
- Grievance & Disciplinary Management
- Labour Relations Administration
- Change Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus