- Responsible for developing and implementing Organizational Safety Procedures.
- Take responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining agreed QHSE standards and other operating standards.
- Draft, review and update organisational HSE policies.
- Working with the HSE team to train employees and to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and Plan precautionary measures.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Shall be charged with the responsibility of developing and reviewing HSEQ Management System of the company.
- Performance Bonus
- Must be a holder of Degree in any environmental and safety sciences.
- Must be a certified safety professional.
- Must be experienced in high rise building maintenance and must have at least 2-4 years’ experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: Tuesday December 10, 2018