- Address Lagos
MTN Nigeria needs Human Capital Analyst (Supervisory. See details of the position below:
- Assist In The Administration Of Compensation And Benefits Operations And Programs To Ensure Accuracy And Reliability In The System.
- Analyze Workforce, Business And External Data To Uncover Patterns And Relationships And Provide Valuable Insights To Enable MTNN Gain Competitive Advantage Through Its Talent Practices
- Develop Statistical Models To Enhance Decision Quality In People Management To Achieve Business Objectives
- Drive Quality Assurance Of HR Data And Enhance Existing Data Sources.
- Carry Out Research On HR Practices And Benchmark MTNN HR Practices Internally And Externally.
- Review Processes And Identify Possible Methods Of Assessment And Indicators For Measuring Process Performance.
- Track, Monitor, Analyze And Report On Key Performance Metrics Using Scorecards, Dashboards, Etc; Also Generating Variances And Trend Analysis.
- Provide Customized Reports And Data Analysis As Assigned By Senior Manager, Reward.
- Monitor Implementation Of HR Business Plan And Report On Completion.
- Drive Implementation Of Technology Enabled Human Resources Processes.
- Provide Support To MTNN Staff Support Queries.
- Respond To All Levels Of Employees For Query Resolution On Remuneration Related Issues In A Timely And Supportive Manner
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
- Standard MTNN Working Conditions.
- Open Plan Office.
- May Work Extended Hours If Required
Experience & Training
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience With Working With Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Experience In Formal Business Analysis, Or Consulting / Advisory Role
- Experience In Human Resources Is Desirable
- Previous Work Experience In Applying Analytics/Statistics To Business Outcomes
- Data Mining & Analysis
- Effective Presentation Skills.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Effective Business Writing Skills.
BA, BEd, BSc Or HND