Aquada Development Corporation is seeking a Human Resource Specialist. Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to recruiting, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, etc.
- Coordinating personnel performance evaluations.
- Conferring with management to develop and implement personnel policies and regulations.
- Enforcing and ensuring staff compliance to all human resource policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Addressing employees relation issues, allegations, complaints, and concerns.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Method of Application:
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.
Resumes that are received without an attached cover letter will not be reviewed.