Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is looking to hire qualified candidates as Human Resource Specialist in Nigeria.
- University degree or equivalent in any Social Science discipline (minimum 2nd class upper)
- Minimum 8 years post BSc work experience in a HR role.
- Working experience in the Pension/Financial services industry with CIPD/CIPM Certification required.
- Good understanding of Nigerian Employment & Labour Laws.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work with little supervision and manage under pressure.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Good Microsoft Office skills & analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
The scope of the HR Specialist role includes;
- General HR Practitioner supporting in all aspects of the HR process.
- Relates with government authorities on all payments relating to employees
- Relates with third-party solution providers as required.
- Drafting of all HR procedures and processes.
- Serve as the recruitment officer in all recruitment campaigns (assist the business in the preparation of JD, shortlist, advertise, schedule interviews, coordinate logistics, prepare final dossier as well as other related document, etc.).
- Participate in recruitment interviews.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to perform reference & background checks on identified position candidate.
- Co-ordinate the on-boarding process (introduction to teams, communication of policies & processes, issuance of ID Badge, HSE brief, etc.) for new staff and Board members.
- Perform annual audit on training facilities and providers to be used. Evaluate and provide report & advice based on feedback received from staff.
- Prepare monthly pay-roll for CPFA staff.
- Prepare monthly statutory government fees (Payee tax, NSITF, ITF, Pension, etc.) and ensure annual certificate of compliance is obtained accordingly.
- Prepare new and update all existing HR procedures & processes, including staff hand-book.
- Co-ordinate all staff & Board mission & training logistics (car, flight, accommodation, etc.)
- Validate all claims as relates to travel, out-of-station, mission, etc.
- Carry out career meetings with staff to assess engagement and career aspirations.
- Manage the sourcing and assignment of interns within the CPFA and provision of training to same.
- Facilitate implementation of HR Systems to capture and improve management of staff records.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly report to management, regulators and Board or as required.
- Participate in all studies as relates to employee management.
- Assist in defining a good work culture and follow through the re-enforcement of same.
- Design & execute various workforce communication to promote good Company Culture & office behaviour.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Chief People Officer and act in the absence of same.