A private British primary school in Abuja looking to hire a well-trained and experienced I.C.T Instructor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guiding and assisting pupils in their entire learning experience, including welcoming them to the class.
- Creating a curriculum and presenting all class information.
- Specifically teaching pupils about using the computer, algorithms and even basic programming languages;
- Preparing the curriculum and presenting the material to the pupils
- Completing many other general tasks as well, such as tracking attendance, assigning homework, grading assignments, giving feedback and communicating effectively with pupils at all levels of technological understanding.
- Other tasks may include holding office meetings, ensuring that class materials are up to date, reviewing curriculum and demonstrating professionalism in dealing with others.
- B.ED, B.SC, NCE in related field
- Must have taken teacher preparation courses.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant teaching experiences.