General Electric GE is looking for Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer to join its workforce.
This technical role will drive delivery of system architecture of solutions for SSA region from early customer engagement through invitation to tender and project execution, which are commercially and technically sound.
The roles main responsibility is to support the regional operations for ISS business Well Access assets. This position reports functionally to the ISS System Engineering Manager and operationally to the ISS Senior Services Project Manager (plus reporting line in region, TBC).
- With additional responsibility for regional technical output across the internal product companies, external partners and/or engineering service resources and interfacing with ISS engineering managers of Production enhancement, for the controlled title endorsement of activities for FEED, ITO or OTR business purposes..
- Delivery of System architecture design activity through FEED, ITO or OTR business streams. Delivery of System asset and product OEM technical integrity surveys, refurbishment scope definition and refurbishment program execution.
- Product intervention, inspection, maintenance and repair strategy.
- System assembly and Integration testing program.
- Product and system operational documentation.
- Delivery of System design architecture, analysis, verification & validation activities.
- Technical leadership of System engineering integrated plan.
- Technical leadership of work pack definition with product companies, partners or 3rd parties.
- Technical leadership of system documentation & deliverables e.g MDR, MEL, SoS.
- Leadership of technical risk management and mitigation plans for system architecture. Ownership of engineering budget, progress and management of change process across architecture.
- Ownership of design process management activities for design architecture.
- Approval of technical review actions, minutes & closure responses.
- Ownership of progress and earned value of system & product resources delivering solutions.
- Ownership of execution & on time delivery of the solution from engagement with product companies, partners or 3rd parties performing activities.
- Establish cost analysis based on tasks and milestones to manage earned value of consumed engineering effort on activities for system design.
- Technical leadership of configuration control of system architecture & subsystems that optimize cost, schedule and resource needs.
- Leadership of engineering personnel to resolve technical challenges.
- Support of technology qualification plans (TQP) for system architecture across product companies, partners or 3rd parties in delivery of the system solution.
- Engagement with external regulatory bodies & forums to influence and anticipate design guidelines relevant to Production life extension solutions. (e.g OGA, NOPSEMA, ICOTA, API)
- Bachelors degree in engineering from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Highly experienced in products for production life extension with extensive breadth and depth of domain.
- Ability to effectively lead technical teams in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of design process management required to deliver integrated system solutions.
- Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of outcome based commercial models.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Detailed working experience of Light Well Intervention system, product knowledge, operational and/or service support