Intel Corporation Marketing Internship Program 2016 – Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel’s brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide.
The main tasks on this position are:
– Supporting and creating sales and marketing programs for / with
Technology Retailers / Telco and PC manufacturers
– Supporting the marketing team in the coordination and management of sales and marketing events
– Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market
Supporting Nigeria marketing team with administration on projects including but not limited to:
– Working with Marketing Agency’s to execute projects
– Creating Purchase Orders
– Ensuring marketing agencies are uploading Proof of Performance to each project after delivery
– Tracking and reporting out on project status
– Tracking budgets
– Supporting ad hoc requests made by the marketing team
To apply on this position you must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on Consumer or marketing (Marketing, MBA).
Additional qualifications should include:
– Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
– Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail
– Ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to build integrated sales and marketing campaigns
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills
– A team player
– Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage
– Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self
motivation to work with little supervision
– Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging
– Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and developing business ideas with new technologies.