BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Data collection, interpretation and analytics.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain data systems.
- Interpret trends of data sets.
- Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and reports.
- Prepare and present reports to leadership
He/she will also be exposed to the following:
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and global program
Fresh graduate – Degree in Engineering or Business
Valid NYSC Call Up Letter
Passion to achieve positive business.
Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.