IT Technical Support Officer – White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
IT Technical Support Officer
IT Technical Support Officer is responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
The tasks include the following:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff through a series of actions, by training to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, e.g., software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
A Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Computer Science or a related degree in the IT field is highly desirable.
Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming is an advantage.
The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications and CVs to email@example.com