- All inspection activities on all projects and completion of all related documentation, reports etc.
- Assisting the LEAD INSPECTOR-COATING in the compilation of ITP’s and Painting procedures for all projects.
- Raising of Technical Queries for any required project specification challenges.
- The above statement includes the paint shops as well as the construction sites.
- Training of Nigerian QC Technicians in the correct use of Inspection Equipment, Storage and Maintenance.
- On the job training of all department painting staff regarding the practical application of their trade in terms of technical correctness.
Key aims and objectives:
- To be a dedicated and Flexible Team Player as part of a progressive unit.
- Ensure ND QMS and project Quality objectives are achieved.
- To share your knowledge with the Coating Department staff compliment, by carrying out training as part of the Department’s continuous improvement plan in its quest to become a world class applicator.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- To take full responsibility for all Coating Inspection activities on your allocated project(s).
- Any other duties as from time to time deemed necessary, which are not necessarily part of your usual job description.
- To assist in the completion of comprehensive weekly QA/QC progress and associated documentation with input information gathered from daily activities.
Key internal interfaces:
- ND QA/QC Department.
- ND Project QA/QC Managers.
- ND Coating Department personnel..
- Well versed in your disciplines, honest and hardworking with the ability to motivate subordinates in their daily duties, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Punctuality is non-negotiable. A serious team player with a personality that can fit in and get along with peers of different cultures and from many different spheres of life.
- Dedicated to on site, on the job supervision of Quality Control in addition to inspection requirements, not an office sitter.
- 5 Years experience working on projects of a similar nature as a NACE Level 3 inspector.